- Being a lefty might be hazardous to your health, might also mean you had a “vanishing twin.” Both via Caroline.
- The FBI is either investigating Carrier IQ, or using it to spy on you.
- Google’s working on Siri-fying their voice commands, and just bought the makers of local-food/drink-recommendation app Alfred.
- Caucus season gives The Atlantic an excuse to run a meditation on 20 years of life in Iowa. TWSS aside, is going through the back door really unusual?
- In case you missed them, Louis CK’s IAMA and Fresh Air interview. Also, if you haven’t seen his new special, you absolutely should. It’s only $5. Update: CK on the economics of the production, as well as other interesting bits.